This is just a list of some blogs I always enjoy. They don’t all have anything to do with what I write about here.
- Always Aroused Girl — She blogs more about her children than her steamy sexual encounters these days, but it’s always a pleasure to read her thoughts.
- Figleaf’s Real Adult Sex — Figleaf is my sex/gender/feminist news digest. Not only does he always seem to pick up on all the interesting news stories and blog posts I seem to miss, he always has interesting commentary on the material.
- Flourish in Progress –Elizabeth is pretty damn hilarious. She write about detoxing from compulsive shopping and all of the surprising and hilarious shit that happens to her when she dares to venture out into polite society.
- Hyperbole and a Half — Allie blogs funny stories from her daily life. She’s funny, but the cartoon drawings she illustrates with elevate her blog to seriously hilarious. I like her alot.
- Here be Hippogriffs — Julia is quite possibly my very favorite blogger ever. She blogs about life as a stay-at-home, midwestern mother of three. We have nothing in common, but Julia makes me not care about any silly minutia like that. She’s such a delightful story teller that I often find myself trying to explain why I am laughing out loud about what happened during a children’s swimming lesson two thousand miles away full of children I have never met in my life. It’s awkward.
- Man Boobz — David mocks misogyny. What more do I need to say?
- Miss Doxie — Leah doesn’t blog too often these days, but her archives contain some of the funniest stories I have ever read.
- The Pervocracy — Another blogger who got her start writing smutty posts about her sex life. These days Holly writes more about feminisim, BDSM and gender politics than smut, but she is quite possibly the smartest, most insightful blogger I read. Seriously. Read her. It will make you a better person.